Pipekit Workflow Alerting
Pipekit Workflow Alerting allows you to configure alerts for your workflows using alert providers such as Slack and MS Teams.
Pipekit Workflow Alerting lets you configure alerts for workflows through Slack or MS Teams integration. You can set alerts on specific workflow statuses such as QUEUED, RUNNING, FAILED, COMPLETED etc. To configure alerts for a workflow, you need to connect an alert provider, add alert rules then validate your alerts. Alert provider connection is managed at the Organization level. Alert Rules are managed at the Pipe level.
- 1.Once logged in, click on
Orgsfrom the Navbar to navigate to
pipekit.io/organizationswhere you'll see a list of organizations.
- 2.Select the organization that you want to connect an alert provider for. You'll be redirected to the organization details page for your selected organization.
- 3.Click on the
Alert Providerstab. You will be prompted to either connect Slack or MS Teams.
- 1.Once you have connected an alert provider, clicks on
Pipesfrom the Navbar to navigate to
pipekit.io/pipeswhere you'll see a list of pipes.
- 2.Select the pipe that you want to add alerts for. You'll be redirected to the pipe details page for your selected pipe.
- 3.Click on the
Alert Rulestab. You will be prompted to select your alert provider, workflow status such as QUEUED, RUNNING, FAILED, COMPLETED etc and a specific alert message of your choice.
- 1.Head to your Slack or MS Teams workspace and find the channel you selected when your connected your alert provider to Pipekit.
- 2.In that channel, you should see the alert that was added for your selected pipe.
- 3.Validate the alert by clicking on the link in the alert where you can check the workflow's execution status on the Pipekit UI.
Alert Provider Connection
Alert Rule Form